The Astera Hyperion Tube is a giant version of the Titan Titan and Helios Tube. Perfect for film-makers, TV studios and any creative person.
It emits a powerful, variable white with ultra-high colour rendering, as well as coloured light that can be applied to individual pixels or the entire tube. The tube offers an unlimited range of use; indoor or outdoor, AC or battery powered, while operating with AsteraApp, wired or wireless DMX.
It has 32 pixels that can be controlled individually. It offers ultra-brightness when emitting white for 2 hours or when connected to AC.
- Detect all available lights, configure them, check their status, set up directions and DMX profiles
• Quickly create programmes from colours and effects, activate them or match them to a beat
• Possibility to put the tube in energy-saving standby mode and to program it to activate when production starts
• Anti-theft. The lights have both visual and audible alarms and send notifications to the Astera App if they are moved during an event.
• Dynamic PowerBoost. This unique feature enables the light to display maximum brightness at all times and intensify non-white colours.
• DJ Feature. Auto BPM analyses the beat and corresponding programmes, flash buttons can trigger special effects while held down.
• TruColor Calibration. The individually calibrated lights enable 100% colour consistency and accurate colour rendition with their colour temperature and filter gels.
• Set the duration of production and make sure your lights don’t run out while you get maximum brightness
• The AsteraApp includes many additional elements and new features are frequently added via software updates
|Type of light||LED|
|Light output||5,800 lumens|
|Total LED power||144W|
|Number of LEDs||5 LEDs; Red, Green, Blue, Mint and Amber|
|Type of IP rating||IP65|
|Battery||Up to 20h duration|
|Charging time||3 hours charging time|
|Working temperature||0 – 40ºC|
|Dimensions||Ø 42 x 2031mm|